Official Kick-Off session
Virtual Classroom private group is part of a Multi-tenanted Virtual Platform, which is powered by VirtualX TV, a live streaming digital platform – developed to manage multiple of various broadcasting channels.
This means, an Educator will use the Virtual Classroom private group to schedule and conduct a live class session and this live broadcast will also be made available to other targeted channels, which will be communicated in due course.
Furthermore, the class session will also be streamed live and in real-time on digital platforms including 3rd party’s live broadcasting channels. All the class sessions conducted here in this virtual classroom will be recorded and available on-demand through digital downloads in a video or audio formats and shared with other 3rd parties as part of digital transformation and eLearning programmes in schools.
To begin with, let us look at this specific example: An Educator is using a Tablet (iPad) and Digital Pen (Stylus Pen) – in a virtual classroom.
In this example, we discuss exactly how digital transformation and eLearning programmes works in schools, a step by step instruction that will get you running your own virtual classroom using digital collaborative tools and platforms in schools.
1. An educator can be anywhere with her laptop, using an App to conduct a class session over a tablet or iPad.
2. In this example, an Educator is using the digital pen (or Stylus pen) to write on the tablet over an App, which has the capability to display notes – digital paper.
3. This information is then mirrored over to a large display, with a video collaborative tool connecting the internal audience, interactively.
4. The audience can view the class content using the end user device of their choice or preference i.e. tablet, smartphone, laptop, or desktop.
5. The entire world can also access the class through live streaming and broadcasting platforms.
I am going to schedule a live session to walk you through the entire process, step by step from point 1 to 5: Driving the adoption of digital transformation and eLearning programmes in schools.
You will be notified as soon as the kick-off live session has been scheduled to take you through the demonstration process.
For further information, please contact us directly.